Our most recent posts

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Equinox Fitness Center Aventura Florida

I’m excitied about my membership and have been getting to the gym at least three times a week. Equinox is located in the Aventura Mall, so it’s easy to get to and there’s always a restaurant near to grab dinner after a great workout. Upon joining, I had a fulll fitness evaluation by a personal trainer in Aventura Equinox. During this session we discussed my fitness goals and methods to achieving those goals. After, I had a personal training session and had the best workout in years. The personal trainers at Equinox know how to develop a creative and effective program custom fit for the individuals they are training - they certainly did for me.

Read the full article

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have to be aware that the monthly fee is only for the right to be on the premises.
They make it clear that if you do not pay extra for the personal training you will not get any results. After I had the fitness evaluation by the personal trainer, she made clear that:
1. She will not give/prepare a training plan for me, unless I have private training (at 80-100$ a session!)
2. Training by yourself is a waste of time
3. Using the machines is bad for your body and anyway it does nothing for your fitness
4. Joining a class is also a waste of time. You accomplish nothing
5. The ONE AND ONLY way to gain something from the gym is to have the private personal training
Add to this that they keep nagging you to have the personal training and is really annoying.