Our most recent posts

Friday, February 29, 2008

Glenn "The Bicycle" Fenster

NEWS RELEASE – For Immediate Release

DestinyMaker has expanded it's goal of raising $250,000 by 2010 to $1,000,000.00. DestinyMaker's founder Glenn A. Fenster writes " I am limiting the possibilities bya goal of $250,000. The challenge seemed with in reach which in turn offered something attainable."Fenster goes on to say " Now I ask of myself to quadruple my effort while I ask the publicto match in funds". I am my best when something seems impossible to accomplish.

www.destinymaker.org

There is a Bike Film Festival on March 5-7 at the Wallflower Gallery in downtown Miami. For more info on this festival and other bike news check this link to a very informative bike blog - BICYCLE FILM FESTIVAL . This is great for all the cyclists in Aventura and anyone who likes to bike ride around Aventura. Spread the word.

No comments: